Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sleeping Problems - How the noise of a Lawnmower Brought a smile to My Face!


If you've ever experienced Sleeping Problems you would then almost certainly agree your home any sound of disturbances while you are trying to catch some shut eye isn't a perfect scenario! In factor, if you work night shift or virtually any shift work and understand what trying to sleep in the daytime, achieving the perfect slumber turn into somewhat challenging.

So think about the sounds of formidable droning lawnmower? Does the style of cotton buds stuck about the ears and your head stuck within pillow sound familiar?

Well I am not sure about you but staying shift worker I've clearly 'been there and portrayed that' - cotton buds and!

But I must say if i heard the droning seem like of a lawnmower a week ago it actually brought a grin to my face.

Why? Traditionally, let me explain.

You see I live in a hot and wetter tropical environment in Queensland Australia. A bit uncomfortable for several, but I actually thrive property heat. And as Queenslanders now i'm certainly used to the rain - a great deal of rain.

Now as had not seen rain in over 4 months, lawnmowers within my local area had virtually been made redundant. Parked and left abandoned by the owners in their garages as tall as the droning sounds of a lawnmower had pretty or even been forgotten.

So as i was awoken from authored 'nana nap' by my not far away neighbour as he looked to the engine of her / his lawnmower, it really did bring a smile to my face.

My Sleeping Problems and sleep disorders had all but been forgotten. After just a few days of heavy rain you need to definitely almost watch the the playing pot grow as it sprung back to normal. Now when I talk to heavy rain, I do mean 'heavy'. Visualise a steam train expanding your bedroom and you degrees of get an idea of properly heavy the rain was seeing that came hammering down regarding this 100 year-old tin top.

But hearing the striking sounds of rain about tin roof and so the droning sounds of a lawnmower several days later, meant that the turf had finally become luxurious and green (it became brown and prickly with regards to months), and it certainly justified an awesome 'once over' by appropriate lawnmower.

So the next time for you to experience Sleeping Problems because of disturbing sounds very own neighbourhood - don't go crazy tossing and turning in your bed the good thing block out the inactive.

Even though they they happen to be keeping you awake, sometimes you simply need to be grateful for these sounds and just they represent. After all your other, being a bit sleepless because of some heavy rain and the subsequent sounds of a loud lawnmower can sometimes always be good thing!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment